Handstand Essentials Workshop
Learning handstand technique involves a multifunctional training method that improves your body strength, coordination and balance.
Our Handstand Essentials Workshop is an off-wall method which will teach you to take control over your limbs, core and back and set you on the path to achieving a perfect handstand. Inverted postures such as handstands which involve working against gravity challenge you to improve your self-confidence and disciple and lead to supreme body awareness.
Muscle development is another key advantage of handstand training, particularly improvements in upper body strength and shoulder stability which is helpful for other sporting and acrobatic disciplines. A perfect handstand doesn’t come over night, hand and wrist strength, conditioning and body line drills to strengthen the handstand 'line' are a core aspect of our workshop.
Our workshop's goals are to help you
- Achieve a Solid Handstand from the Floor Up
- Leave the Wall Behind and be able to Handstand Anywhere
- Strengthen your Shoulders, Core & Back
- Develop Safe Ways to Support your Weight on your Hands
- Learn Basic and Advance drills for Weekly Practice
- Achieve Different Handstands Shapes eg: Straight, Tuck, Straddle, Arch and Transitions between these Shapes
- Increase your Handstand Holding Time
- Work towards Different Entries into Handstands
- Improve your confidence whether you are a beginner or advance handstander!
ADVANCED WORKSHOPS ALSO INCLUDE
- Press to handstand & One Arm Balance Preparations
FOR BOOKINGS OR INFORMATION:
Our Handstand Essentials Workshop is a 2 hour fun & fitness based Program with all the Essential Knowledge to have you upside down in no time.
The Melbourne Handstand Club
The "Melbourne Handstand Club " is the first of its kind and it was created by Limber Sports Performance's coach Brian Garcia. It is a fun session where participants gathered once a month to learn, play and compete in a healthy and injury-free enviroment under the supervision of a qualified expert.