Learn HANDSTANDS in 8 Weeks!
Learning handstand technique involves a multifunctional training method that improves your body strength, coordination and balance. Our 8 week program will teach you to take control over your limbs, core and back in order to achieve supreme body awareness. Inverted postures such as handstands which involve working against gravity challenge you to improve your self-confidence and disciple which will set you on the path to achieving a perfect handstand.
Our program's goals are to help you
- Achieve a solid handstand from the bottom up
- Strengthen your shoulders and body for faster progression and to develop safe ways to support your own weight on your hands
- Learn basic and advance drills to correct body alignment and achieve different Handstands shapes, straight, tuck, straddle and walking.
- Learn to increase the time you can hold a handstand and build the confidence and skill necessary to leave the wall behind and be able to handstand anywhere
- All levels are integrated into a group class and our coaches tailor your needs whether you are a beginner or advance handstander. Learn alternate shapes, different entries into handstands presses to handstand, movements patterns and one arm balances.
Muscle development is another key advantage of handstand training, particularly improvements in upper body strength and shoulder stability which is helpful for other sporting and acrobatic disciplines. A perfect handstand doesn’t come over night, hand and wrist strength, conditioning and body line drills to strengthen the handstand ‘line’ will all be included in the class. This is a great workout for both Male and Females and you can walk away with a new skill!
Schedule: Please note our group classes are on break from 02/09/17, please join our mailing list to be the first to find out about our reopening date and upcoming workshops. In the meantime online programs are available by emailing email@example.com
**All members are offically registered to GYMNASTICS AUSTRALIA. Our monthly membership offers a discounted rate per class and can only be validated when purchased as a montlhly plan (not valid indIvidually) if you wish to attend a trial class please get in touch with us.