Have you lost your flexibility?
If you are looking for a Melbourne flexibility training program, Limber Sports Performance is your best option. The flexibility programs developed by Lauren Skopal are based on Rhythmic Gymnastics flexibility training and unlike any other training program. Our flexibility consulting is available for adults and children of all ages, no matter how big or small your goals might be.
What are the health benefits you will get
- Enhanced Physical Fitness & Wellbeing
- Education of Proper Stretching Techniques
- Posture Correction
- Enhanced Static & Dynamic Range of Motion
- Correction of Muscle Imbalance
- Enhanced Development of Body Awareness.
- Reduced Risk of Injury to Joints, Muscles, and Tendons.
- Reduced Muscular Soreness.
- Reduced Muscular Tension.
Here's How: Our female flexibility sessions are designed to take advantage of the three most popular stretching techniques; static stretching, dynamic stretching & P'N'F (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation). We use Rhythmic Gymnastics based warm ups to provide a vast selection of exercises that are both more fun and challenging than your typical stretching from the gym or yoga.
Some want to touch their toes, others want to achieve the splits, back bend further, kick higher or simply bring their body back in balance. What is your goal?